The CIS Sandbox is offering a series of 30-minute webinars to help you get your laptop ready for online finals. Presented by CIS Sandbox tutors, each webinar will include practical tips to keep your computer running optimally, to avoid unexpected surprises (such as Windows shutting down a computer to install updates) during final exams, and to obtain the best Internet connection possible at home. After the presentation, students who wish will be able to stay on in a breakout room for additional hands-on assistance from CIS Sandbox tutors.
To attend, visit the CIS Sandbox online at http://cissandbox.com and click the “Join the CIS Sandbox Online” link. You can attend at any of these times, or watch the webinar the CIS Sandbox website any time after April 22nd. Open to all students. No registration is necessary.
- Tuesday, April 21: 10:00 am, 2:30 pm, 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, April 22: 10:00 am, 2:30 pm, 4:00 pm, 7:30 pm, 9:00 pm
- Thursday, April 23: 10:00 am, 2:30 pm
- Friday, April 24: 10:00 am, 2:30 pm
- Sunday, April 26: 2:00 pm, 9:00 pm
- Monday, April 27: 10:00 am, 2:30 pm, 9:00 pm