Are you looking for a way to leverage your education to fuel a career in the ever-evolving world of technology? EY’s Women in Technology (WIT) Conference aims to help women learn more about EY’s culture, people and opportunities within EY’s technology practices. Students from all over the country are invited to learn about EY’s technology opportunities, including EY’s Technology Advisor Program and Risk Advisor Program.
Apply today to be a part of this exciting conference!
What to expect:
During this national conference, you will spend your time participating in workshops, hearing from influential female leaders within the organization, developing consulting skills and learning how to successfully launch a career in technology consulting. Once you’ve attended the conference, you will be eligible to interview for a future internship or full time opportunity.
To be considered for an interview at EY:
- You must first apply using your school’s online recruiting system for only one of our positions
- You must apply through our online system at ey.com/us/apply. Select the job description for which you are applying: Campus Full Time, Intern or MBA Application
- You must complete our Recruiting Candidate Preferences Form
What we look for:
We’re interested in intellectually curious people with a passion for finding new and innovative ways to make things better. You’ll also be passionate about technology and are interested in networking with women who have been successful in the field. So, if you’re ready to build your own network of experienced women in technology and learn about future career opportunities, you won’t want to miss out on this conference.
To be selected for the WIT Conference you must:
- Self-identify as female and be one or two years from graduation
- Study Science, Technology (Computer Science, Information Systems, etc.), Engineering, Math or a related field
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 3.2
- Have a significant interest in professional services and a career in technology
- Possess integrity, maturity, dependability and enthusiasm
- Demonstrate analytical, teamwork and organizational skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
What working at EY offers:
If you join EY full-time, we offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of three weeks of vacation plus 10 observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social wellbeing.
Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the profession
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress in your career
- Gained flexibility through two-way communication and commitment with your engagement teams
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.
Ernst & Young LLP, an equal employment opportunity employer (Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Disabled), values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people. To learn more about career opportunities at EY, please visit us at www.ey.com/us/careers.